{25 Week Bumpdate}



Chalkboard Art:

Size of the Baby: 13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.5 lbs - as big as a cauliflower
 
This seems HUGE to me!

Maternity Clothes: My low-rise panel jeans are rolling down because my belly is too big, but the only pair of full panel jeans I have sag and are awful, so I'm going to have to get some more of those. Otherwise, still loving my maternity shirts and other maternity pants.

Movement: Wesson was really active this week, especially when I was sitting down. He still seems to be more active when we sit vs stand, but I imagine that's because "I'm crowding him" significantly more when we sit.

Sleep: At the beginning of this week I was feeling really congested like I was getting a cold, so I started taking some night time Robitussin (pregnancy approved medicine) to help me sleep and it knocked me out cold. I am still wriggling my way on to my back and poor Ryan has to tell me to roll over... to which last night I didn't respond near as sweetly as I could have. I believe I told him to leave me alone lol... not my finest moment, I'll admit. It's just so dang comfortable!

Missing: Sleeping on my back consistently, sitting on the floor with my kids at school, fitting into student sized desks (it's getting realllllly cramped), and sitting on the floor to put shoes on and take them off.

Nursery: We still haven't painted yet, but we did get a dresser and desk from IKEA this past weekend so we can move the old desk out of the nursery and the dresser into the nursery once it's painted. The dresser will serve as the changing table too.

I was also pretty set on that bedding I mentioned during Week 20 but my mom told me that I wouldn't be able to use the quilt during his toddler years like I previously thought we would be able to and then I didn't feel the price justified what I was really getting which was sheets and a crib skirt. All that being said, my mom is making Wesson three sets of fitted sheets and a crib skirt with her new sewing machine she got for Christmas! We picked out the fabrics this weekend and I could NOT be more excited. It is EXACTLY what I was wanting. :)

Craving: Breakfast foods and hard cider but mostly because I can't have that.

Symptoms: Back pain and heartburn.

Ryan is: Getting ready to help me nest!

Looking forward to: Nesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...