{18 Week Bumpdate}

{18 Week Bumpdate}

Chalkboard Art:

Size of the Baby: A sweet potato - 5.6 inches, 6.7 ounces
Gender: Still unknown, but only 6 days until we find out!

Maternity Clothes: I am IN LOVE with my maternity jeans with the low rise panel from Old Navy. I am not nearly as in love with the full paneled jeans I got from there, but mainly they won't stay up. I'm hoping that's something a little dryer time can fix.

Movement: I felt Baby Nabs kick for the first time yesterday! It was the most amazing thing I have ever felt. I almost didn't believe it was REAL! I was pushing on my stomach in class and all of a sudden I felt three tiny kicks in a row. I thought it was a heartbeat at first, because they were so faint, but they stopped after three in a row, and I knew I had just felt the first kicks! Ryan was pretty jealous that I felt them and he didn't, so we laid on the couch and he pressed around. We think maybe he felt one, but we're not sure. I felt it too so I'm thinking we did, but it was just one small one.

Sleep: I have been sleeping fantastically. I have been having weird dreams though. Really weird. I haven't been having to get up to tinkle in the middle of the night either lately. Praise the LORD!

Missing: Nothing really.

Nursery: OMG big week for the Nabors family! Thanks to Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Mama McD bought us a glider and ottoman. It will be ready for pick up next week, and we bought our 4 in 1 convertible crib and toddler guard rail from Target yesterday during the Cyber Monday sales.
GLIDER!!!

Glider Lounging
Baby Nabors Crib - Delta Children's Haven 4-in-1 Convertible Crib


Craving: I ate almost a whole block of cheese in 2 days, but sadly I could totally be able to accomplish that even if I wasn't pregnant.

Symptoms: Lower back pain is the worst, and there is some tenderness in my tummy like I kicked butt in my core workout and am now sore. Sadly that is not the case. However, I did work it at the gym the other night for over an hour! I was feeling really energized! Don't worry - I didn't overdo it.

Ryan is: dying to feel more baby kicks, and glad that I've started the nesting process and can calm down a bit with needing to get the nursery ready. :)

Looking forward to: finding out the gender in 6 days! Is there really anything else that could make me more excited? Maybe the Gender Reveal Party the next day, but still knowing if Baby Nabs is a HE or a SHE is pretty dang exciting!

Best Moments: Feeling Baby Nabs kicking. Rocking maternity jeans on Thanksgiving giving me the extra stretch I was looking for for chow time. Buying a crib and glider! It's been an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...