{17 Week Bumpdate}


{17 Weeks}

Chalkboard Art: 

Size of the Baby: Onion - 5.1 Inches, 5.9 ounces
Gender: 14 days until we find out!

Maternity Clothes: The only non-maternity bottoms I can still fit into are my PJ pants, some workout pants, and my blue jean shorts as proved by this weekend's visit to Key West to see Ry's cousin get married. Otherwise, I have totally embraced my maternity low band jeans and black pants, and am very much into leggings, oversized shirts/sweaters, and all things loose and flowy.

Movement: I'm still not 100% sure if I'm feeling kicks, but I'm feeling some "fluttering" that people talk about. The best way to describe it is that it feels sort of like gas, but isn't that at all. :) I think I felt a definitive kick today, but it was just once and Naby stopped kicking or punching.

Sleep: I have been sleeping really well. I get sore being on one side too long as in my side just gets a little achey. I had to forgo sleeping with the snoogle this weekend while we were in Key West, but I substituted with a couple pillows. They were not nearly as good as the snoogle.

Missing: I am pleased to say nothing. Not a dang thing. This weekend at the wedding they offered brie and raspberry puff pastry bites, and I really wished I could have one of those, but I wasn't beside myself at the loss.

Nursery: Mom and I are going to check out Nebraska Furniture Mart on Wednesday to see if we can find any good gliders or maybe something that might go on Black Friday sale, so we hope to have some good luck. Wish us luck!

Craving: Still nothing. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving food, though!

Symptoms: My abdomen area felt like I had done a hard work out at the beginning of this week, but has since relaxed. Naby is getting crowded in there and needs some space. Hello expanding belly.

Ryan is: already very in love with our little Naby. He practiced with his cousins' kiddos this weekend and, I must say, was quite a natural. He's going to be such a great Daddy. I am such a lucky girl.

Looking forward to: 1) finding out the sex of the baby (DUH!), 2) hopefully finding a glider at Nebraska Furniture Mart this week, and 3) introducing Baby Nabs to Thanksgiving tasties! Hopefully I won't feel weird like I did a bit this weekend and not feel like eating.

Best Moments: Seeing Ry talk to our baby and kiss it hasn't gotten old yet. It still makes me melt. This weekend I truly felt pregnant at the wedding when we were dancing. Baby Nabs was sitting directly on my bladder and despite my efforts to get my groove on, Baby Nabs insisted that too much bouncing would only lead to my needing to use the restroom more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...