{15 Week Bumpdate}

15 Week Bumpdate



Size of the baby: Navel Orange - 4.0 inches and 2.5 ounces
This is as compared to a hand, so about the size of my palm. :)

Gender: Still unknown. We had our 16 week appointment today and our OBGYN, who is wonderful by the way, tried to help us out and see if we could catch a sneak peek today. She got us in for a quick, unofficial sono, but the stinker had the cord between his or her legs and wasn't moving around much so we'll have to wait until our next appointment which is 4 agonizing weeks away on December 7th! Cast your votes now! Take the poll on the right!
Maternity Clothes: Still rocking mostly my pre-pregnancy clothes. Still fitting into my "fat" jeans which is nice to not have to have bought any pregnancy jeans yet, but as the bump is bound to pop out soon I know that is certainly coming! Lose things definitely feel the most comfortable too. Thank goodness it's fall in Texas!

Movement: I am so anxious with not being able to feel our baby moving around that I get paranoid every time I feel something strange. I am eager to feel our baby kicking around in there, but am trying to enjoy each week as it comes.

Sleep: I have slept SO WELL this week. The snoogle and I a have become one and I am no longer trying to break free of it's grip. That or I've just admitted to myself, and now all of you, that sleeping with the snoogle has made me the slightest bit more comfortable. Just the slightest bit. I hear it gets better. ;) The only part of sleeping I don't love is having to get up EVERY SINGLE NIGHT in the middle of the night to pee.
Story. Of. My. Life.
Missing: Nothing really. I am grateful!

Craving: Still no cravings, and haven't been eating ravenously either. Naby and I are just relaxing this week. :)

Symptoms: I was hoping my morning sickness was nearly gone, but then I hurled... in my car. Thank goodness for my idea to put trash bags in my center console and the shoulder of the highway in traffic. Luckily, that was just one day out of the week that I felt bad, so maybe it is subsiding after all!

Ryan is: anxious to find out the sex of the baby. Me too, man, me too!

Looking forward to: seeing a real "baby bump" in the next few weeks and feeling movement from Naby!

Best Moments: I held up a raspberry I was eating the other day and had to stop in awe that not too long ago our Naby was that big, and it's 4x that big now. I don't know how you can't believe in God when you see a baby grow. He is so good! I am learning to trust Him with our child while he or she is growing. Because I can't feel him or her yet, I get so anxious anytime I feel something out of the ordinary and Ryan has to reassure me that the Lord is knitting our baby together perfectly and that I need to trust and be calm in that peace. It is so hard some days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...