{2 Years of Wedded Bliss - Meet the Husband of Newly Nabors}

Today, my hunk of a husband and I celebrate 2 years of wedded bliss.  The only words I can think of to describe the past two years is, "WOW"!  Though we celebrate only 2 years of marriage today, we have been together 7 years total on this very day.  Blows my mind.

Being back on the Baylor campus yesterday reminded me of where it all started, walking around campus, loving on kiddos at WyldLife together, and more laughter than you can imagine.  So many of my favorite Baylor memories have Ryan in them, and I am grateful that when we are on campus now we're still making new memories together.


Our wedding was easily the best day I have ever experienced.  There was so much joy, so much laughter, and so much love.  I love to go through pictures and relive that day.  It was pure bliss.  So, today I want to take a moment for you to get to know the man I love so dearly and share in our happy day together.

Interview with the Husband in Newly Nabors


1 // What's the name of my blog?
Newly Nabors

2 // What do I typically write about?
Current events in your life

3 // What do you and I like to do together?
Go to the lake, play with the doggies.

4 // Am I good at staying on our budget?
Are you?  When you want to be, and sometimes "oops" you spent $300...

5 // What do I do when I'm home alone?
Take a nap.

6 // What do you do when you're home alone?
Watch TV or play video games

7 // What's my favorite accessory?
Your wedding rings

8 // What's an acceptable amount of money to spend on a makeup item?
*Furrowed brow* $20

9 // What's my favorite TV show?
Pretty Little Liars

10 // What's one thing I couldn't live without?
Ry: Nutella.
Me: Really?
Ry: Yeah, you hoard that crap!  Also, coffee.

[Sidenote: This is the first month I have had Nutella in our house in several months, but yes, I might have hoarded it.]

11 // What's been your favorite thing about our 2nd year of marriage?
More stability. It's nice to know how to live together and not be figuring everything out.

12 // What's your secret to a successful marriage?
Outserve

Special thanks to Ry for completing this silly survey.

Ry, I love you more than words can describe.  Thank you for being a support, a confidante, my love, a good father to our puppies, for pointing me to Christ, and for being my best friend.  I look forward to spending more anniversaries with you, to serving you, to growing with you more each year.  I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated anniversary, dear girl!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Also, I feel you on the "nap" thing - I nap like it's going out of style! Weekends are the least productive time of my life, but also the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...