{Reasons Why Border Collies - Mine Especially - Rule}

Hi! I'm Taylor and I'm overly obsessed with my border collies and not ashamed.

If you need to know one thing about me, it's that I'm madly in love with my husband and our border collies.  If you're looking for an awesome baby dog to get, look no further than the border collie!

Need more convincing?  He are some reasons why border collies, especially mine, rock.  No, you cannot have mine.  Go get your own.  In fact, adopt from Ruff Mutt Border Collie Rescue!  It's where we got Miss Jetta Belle.  Are you ready for cuteness overload?

1) They sigh, as loud as possible, when you shut the door to a room and keep them out.  Jetta Belle sits in the bathroom or outside the door while I take a bath or shower.  If she's in the bathroom she curls up on the floor and comes over to check on me periodically.  If she's outside the door, she takes little large sighs to remind me she's there just waiting for me to be done.

Oakley is often more vocal if the sighs aren't working and will baby bark for you to let her in.  She did this last night while I was in a different room reading.  It was pretty cute.

2) Even when they're being bad, they look cute doing it.  Let's be honest, it's mainly Oakley that's the troublemaker, but she's so cute it's hard to stay mad.

Oakley shredding Mom's old loofah.  (I did give it to her because I was done with it.)


Oakley got her face stuck in a bag of Cheetoh's.  Bad girl.

3) They look great in clothes... especially sweaters, bandannas, Baylor hoodies, and Halloween costumes.



JB was so embarrassed.


Jetta's 1st Christmas sweater.

Our first Halloween.
Cutest squirrel I ever did see.

They're so hood.

4) Sometimes they think they're lap dogs.

Lap dog, or they jam up on you.

5) They love to snuggle... especially Oakley.


"No, I'm not ready to get out of bed.  Thanks for asking."

Yep, this is love.  I love being a dog mom!

6) They love the dog park, and come home exhausted.  Win-win for all the Nabors!

Sometimes Jetta likes to check in and take in the view.

Oakley goes hard and non-stop.

7) They're without a doubt man's best friend and their love is unconditional.



He's wrapped around her finger.


8) They're so damn cute!

Even when they have to wear cones of shame.

9) They're wicked athletic and LOVE to swin.




10) They're always on squirrel patrol.


11) They make cute noises because they're so excited to see you!


12) They are SMART, learn tricks quickly, and have school spirit.  Sic'em Bears!


13) They're family.

Their love for one another goes on, and on, and on, and on.

Are you thoroughly convinced you need a shaggy, herding, fur baby in your life?  Good!  My job here is done.

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is SO cute! My boyfriend and I are looking for a dog to get when we get married and you may have just sold me! I'm going to have to get him to read this and he'll be convinced too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!!! You will not regret it. If you need more convincing I can send a border collie-a-day photo. They'll melt your heart. :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...