{My Fabulous Blog Makeover}

I'm sure you have noticed the new decor by now, and if you haven't, where have you been??  I've missed you!


Anyway, if you're looking for a fabulous blog makeover, look no further than Rachel at Oh, Simple Thoughts!  This sweet friend took my blog from okay to gorgeous in just a matter of 2-3 weeks.  She is fantastic, y'all.

Her price was super reasonable, she gathered so much information about what I was looking for in my blog, and delivered exceptionally.  She listened to everything I wanted and gave me even more elements I couldn't put in to words but wanted.  I believe through my blog design, she has captured my personality, many of the things that are important to me, and it is beautiful ... like me.  Haha, I kid, but I don't kid when I talk about her talent. :)

This girl is fantastic to work with!  Check her out, have her design you a beautiful blog, and follow her blog.  You won't regret it!

Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. Rachel just did mine and I am SO in love with it!! She's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet Taylor! I am so thankful when client become friends!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...