{Currently Crushing On}

Long weekends are good for the soul, y'all.  I hope you enjoyed time celebrating our freedom and those who fought for it with a delicious beverage in hand and perhaps a hot dog by the lake. #Merica

Currently Crushing On:

1) Clean & Clear Advantage Oil-Absorbing Cream Cleanser - this stuff smells amazing!


2) 4 day weekends - If only these gems happened every weekend.

3) Lake Time - Can't get enough of spending time relaxing, reading, boating, and floating.

4) This man - for obvious reasons, duh.


5) Blogilates - don't knock it 'til you've tried it y'all.  These quick, HARD, workouts guarantee the burn and the core work that I've been craving lately.  Time to get my summer bod back!  Join me and Lo!

I'm on Day 5 today!

6) Oh Simple Thoughts Blog - If you're looking for an awesome new read, check out my new friend Rachel!  I am obsessed with her posts.  She recently posted a One Year Interview with her husband - it was darling.  Not only is she a solid example of a Christian wife, she's a crazy talented designer -- which brings me to an exciting announcement...

7) Newly Nabors is getting a makeover!!  Rachel has been working to update my outdated page and bring us something fresh and new!  I've seen a sneak peek and, y'all, I am obsessed!!!  I can't wait to unveil it to you so soon!  If you're looking to update your blog's design head over to Oh Simple Thoughts blog and check out her designs!

Happy Wednesday!  Currently crushing on anything good?  Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...