{Favorite Running Gear}

Happy Friday Friends!

I'm linking up with Amanda from The Lady Okie, and Beka from Sunshine to the Square Inch for Runners Tell All!  If you missed my post from the first link up, check out my running story here.


This time we're talking about our favorite running gear, and I'm pumped to share two of my favorite things.  If any of you have been tracking with me, I've hit on this subject before, and I would bet that for those of you that have know what I'm about to say, but maybe there's something on this list that will surprise you... and me! :)

1) Lululemon Run Inspire Crop II
These beauties cost a pretty penny, but I can't stress, though I've tried here, how wonderful they are.  They are so unbelievably comfortable and soft.  Since May of last year I have racked up 3 pairs, and one pair of Wunder Unders thanks to seester.

These crops are very lightweight, made with Lululemon's luxtreme fabric and mesh.  The luxtreme fabric is what the majority of the pant is made of, with the exception of the mesh siding behind your knees for some ventilation.  They don't ride up or down, hit mid-calf (my favorite!), have a built in zipper pocket in the back, and are so unbelievably comfortable I wish I had a pair for every day of the year.  These are great for long or short runs and everything in between, even lounging around the house or running errands.  I told y'all, they're amazing.  Well worth the money.

This is the pair I've currently got my eyes on.

2) Sweaty Bands
I stumbled across these beauties at a running expo for a race I wasn't even running in!  Their slogan is, "OMG... they don't slip!"  I was sold.  Before Sweaty Bands, I experienced a lot of trouble getting my headbands to stay in their place while I ran, worked out, or even just running around the house or on errands.  This only happened when I wore the circular headbands, but they were so cute and they tamed the unruly fly-aways that irritate me to no end that I didn't want to give up on them.  Cue Sweaty bands entrance into my life.


I have about 6 or 7 of them now, and I am obsessed.  My favorite are probably the glitter ones since the green glitter one was my first and came in really handy when kickball rolled around and we were green.  Now that we're pink with Racks&Sacks, naturally I had to get a pink one. :)


These cute headbands cost a pretty penny too, at $15 a pop, they're not the cheapest headband out there, but they are worth it because they genuinely don't slip.  They come in very thin sizes and some wider versions too, but I tend to stick to the thinner versions.  I love them so much, I even applied to work for them at one point.  They don't have a store front in Dallas, and I thought what the heck, I'll apply anyway.  No go, but still love their headbands.  Well worth $15.

What's your favorite running gear?  I'd love to know what you can't live without and that I shouldn't be living without either!  Comment below!  I'm especially interested in what running watches, or training watches you use, and am looking at getting new socks.  I previously used a Fit Bit Force, but those have been recalled. :(

Also, shout out to my sweet Mama McD!  It's her birthday!  I love you Mom, and am wishing you a wonderful day, you dancing machine!


Happy Friday friends!  Enjoy the weather!

5 comments:

  1. Love those running bands!! They're so cute. Lululemon makes great gear as well - I have several of their sports bras and they're great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crops! Have to get my hands in one of those pairs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely enter our giveaway for lululemon!! You've sold me on them already :) I really like swiftwick socks if you are looking for a brand to try. I just got a timex ironman watch at a race expo last weekend, but don't have much of a review for it yet though. I lot of people are loving Garmin from what I've read on the link up so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard the Lululemon crops are the best thing ever. That's where I got the idea for this month's giveaway :) I WANT SOME. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously! Everyone keeps telling me to buy Lululemon clothes but I just can't justify dropping that amount of money. I did buy some UA leggings that were on sale for $55 and that was a lot for me to spend. Hopefully one day I'll crack down and get a pair. =)

    Thanks for sharing your favorite gear with RTA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...